By the way, if anyone has suggestions about health insurance for Andrew, input would be much appreciated. The calendar year for Andrew's current insurance (my COBRA) ends July 1st, we've paid through June, and it's ~$450/month. I can have it until Feb 2012. Stew and I are both on his (terrible) student insurance (catastrophic), which has a lifetime maximum of $250,000, which certainly wouldn't work for any sort of chemotherapy in case he relapses (as each round is about $100,000). Also, Medicaid is not an option for our situation.
They're coming to draw today. We're hoping for the magic number of 1000, but considering it was only 200 on Monday (and, knowing Andrew), we'll keep waiting.