Andrew was diagnosed with Erythroid (M6) Acute Myeloid Leukemia on November 4th, 2010 when he was almost 5 months old. Andrew is currently in remission from his cancer, after finishing his 5 rounds of chemotherapy. He is a healthy, happy toddler.

Friday, July 1, 2011

3 Little Babies

I finally uploaded some pictures from a while back. These are the two other babies that were diagnosed with AML within a week of Andrew. All three of them were born within 3 weeks of each other, and diagnosed within 2 weeks:


I love these little guys! They are such champs!





We're all finally done! Yaay!

2 comments:

  1. Um...I could just cry about how sweet it is that you are all done with chemo now. I was so happy to finally have some AML friends, thank you so much for being there for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooohhh! These pictures brought tears to my eyes! I saw Rachel the day they were released from the hospital. I am soooo happy to hear that Andrew is in remission and doing well!! We pray that he stays that way!! Jessie is doing great!! We are so grateful for our friends we met along the way. Bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete